Schumacher Homes - Dissatisfied W/ Schumacher home builders
We built a Schumacher home in 2009.So far, in 1 year, we have had a boat load of issues...none of them really "major" but with the money we spent, very disappointing.
We have had 2 leaky basement issues, drafty windows, snow coming thru our front and back doors, nails sticking out of the fireplace hearth, a cold closet (in which we believe insulation was most likely skipped), split linoleum in the kitchen. The paint they use in the house is a flat paint.
It shows every little spot and when you try to clean it w/ a washcloth and water, it rubs the paint off.I don't recommend Schumacher to my friends who are also going to build a home nor do I recommend them to anyone else!review #176318
You may also like
- "Jim Walter and Companies have built a defective home in so many ways that it can not be repaired and needs to be torn down it is unsafe and a..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times..."
- "I have pictures of dressing room floor which I tried to put on your FB. The floor was nasty while 5 employees in the dress area talking, laughing and even..."
- "I was so excited to get these wedges because they were so cute! They were a little pricey ($70-$80) & a little high (5' in) Im a big fan of..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips. What was delivered is in the photo. It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and..."
- "My wife bought a dress at a great price. The next day we get a call saying that they don't actually have the dress we bought in stock and that..."