Schumacher Homes - Dissatisfied W/ Schumacher home builders
We built a Schumacher home in 2009.So far, in 1 year, we have had a boat load of issues...none of them really "major" but with the money we spent, very disappointing.
We have had 2 leaky basement issues, drafty windows, snow coming thru our front and back doors, nails sticking out of the fireplace hearth, a cold closet (in which we believe insulation was most likely skipped), split linoleum in the kitchen. The paint they use in the house is a flat paint.
It shows every little spot and when you try to clean it w/ a washcloth and water, it rubs the paint off.I don't recommend Schumacher to my friends who are also going to build a home nor do I recommend them to anyone else!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "I have been researching the Internet and have found that there are several hundred customers of Cruise America that had the SAME EXACT ISSUES I Had! Faulty Equipment, Unauthorized Charges..."
- "William Savage signed a neuter contract on an english bulldog puppy, I sold him back in July 2012. The contract stated that he was to get the dog neutered by..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "Customer Service is as bad as I've ever dealt with to date!!! I received a Boyd's pepper stock for my TC Encore and the buttstock and forearm don't even remotely match...."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."