3K views

1. Most contractors (except electric and plumbing) unprofessional and incompetent.

2. Management will lie to your face many times. Call corporate office if you have to, file formal complaint.

3. Everything must be upgraded . Standard inclusions are cheap

4.watch for smoking in your home, impaired employees, and those who show up after 8:00pm, before your electricity is installed.

5. Dont plan on moving in on your "estimated date". Give it a month or two or three.

6.general manager of greensburg incompetent, apathetic, and just wants his bonuses

7.prepare for property damage from contractors, your neighbors too. Fight like *** to get damage repaired, even though inexperienced crew parked truck in wrong place. Appologize in advance to your neighbors.

There is much more, please email me for full story. Photos available. Andylawrence811@gmail.***

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Schumacher Homes. The most disappointing about schumacher homes home construction from Schumacher Homes was poor management and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Schumacher Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Schumacher Homes to other companies on our site.

Comments

Andy, we too have had several issues with this builder. This has been the most horrible experience we have ever had.

Cannot seem to get corporate to call us back; which communication seems to be THE biggest issue throughout the entire company!!! I have already used social media to forewarn everyone I know to stay clear of these crooks.

You hit the nail right on the head with this one! I found airplane liquor bottles all over my house & cigarette butts, the subs can't even read blue prints & they pay for the cheapest subs that are out there.

Construction took over 8 months for me to finally get it when it wasn't even finished. They just wanted to hurry up & close me out so they can get their bonuses & be finished. I have a 2 page letter or warranty and I can't get them to come back & fix anything.

Once they got my $ they didn't return my calls. Never again!!