Schumacher Homes - Bad garage floor

70 of 101 Schumacher Homes reviews

our home is 2years and a couple of months old.The garage floor is crumbling away .

When they did there 10 month walk through. I told them I wanted a new garage floor. I knew it was bad and not poured right.At that time the water from the car would just puddle around where the steps went into the house. there warranty person told me they would not replace the floor but would sand it.I was not going to have all that dust in my new home.

Now a year after the walk through the floor is crumbling away. they made it look good they sent some guy out to take some pics.A couple of days latter a lady named Judy calls me and tells me my warranty is up and pretty much said tuff s*ht.

I tried to explain this didn't happen yesterday and there sub contractor used poor concrete but all I got was tuff sh*t.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
70 of 101 Schumacher Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 02, 2014 #878758

Looks like our sidewalk, which we caught them taking gravel out of our driveway (That we paid for), to do because they didn't get enough gravel delivered.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Schumacher Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Schumacher Homes.
Filing a new complaint about
×