Schumacher Homes - Bad garage floor
our home is 2years and a couple of months old.The garage floor is crumbling away .
When they did there 10 month walk through. I told them I wanted a new garage floor. I knew it was bad and not poured right.At that time the water from the car would just puddle around where the steps went into the house. there warranty person told me they would not replace the floor but would sand it.I was not going to have all that dust in my new home.
Now a year after the walk through the floor is crumbling away. they made it look good they sent some guy out to take some pics.A couple of days latter a lady named Judy calls me and tells me my warranty is up and pretty much said tuff s*ht.
I tried to explain this didn't happen yesterday and there sub contractor used poor concrete but all I got was tuff sh*t.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Garage Floor
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "I have the Babi Italia eastside lifestyle crib color cinnamon. I am looking for the conversion kit to convert to a full size bed. I am being told by Babies..."
- "Ordered 1x for Christmas present.Two came and probably won't fit a 32a cup.return for exchange and was billed again in April exchange not received.largest size 3x still not fitting .wear..."
- "I received the two new Floureon 14.8v 5,000mAh LiPo batteries the other day from GearBest.com and they are both defective since one of the cells is swelling slightly and there..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."