Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2.3K views 3 comments
Featured

our home is 2years and a couple of months old.The garage floor is crumbling away .

When they did there 10 month walk through. I told them I wanted a new garage floor. I knew it was bad and not poured right.At that time the water from the car would just puddle around where the steps went into the house. there warranty person told me they would not replace the floor but would sand it.I was not going to have all that dust in my new home.

Now a year after the walk through the floor is crumbling away. they made it look good they sent some guy out to take some pics.A couple of days latter a lady named Judy calls me and tells me my warranty is up and pretty much said tuff s*ht.

I tried to explain this didn't happen yesterday and there sub contractor used poor concrete but all I got was tuff sh*t.

Review about: Schumacher Homes House Construction.

Had an Experience with Schumacher Homes?

Comments

Looks like our sidewalk, which we caught them taking gravel out of our driveway (That we paid for), to do because they didn't get enough gravel delivered.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #655414

time to sue. it can cost thousands to repair.

rich
Los Angeles, California, United States #655409

A little dust doesnt sound bad now huh.