Fairview, Pennsylvania
2.8K views 0 comments
Featured Not resolved
2.0
Turnaround Time

Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they didn't.Waiting on painters to return from nine months ago, NINE!

Loosing shingles on my roof - my dream house is a nightmare, and hopefully I will be able to unload it within the next couple of years. I spend my weekends wet vacuuming my basement and this happens EVERY time it rains!

I have lost countless photo albums and thousands of dollars of material goods that I am not going to claim because I don't want my home insurance to increase.Ridiculous!

Review about: Schumacher Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Ability to change floor plan.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Process.

Had an Experience with Schumacher Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about 50 Floor Flooring Installation 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Schumacher Homes - Schumaker home Schumacher Homes "i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land. when they..." Read more Schumacher Homes - Bad garage floor Schumacher Homes "our home is 2years and a couple of months old. The garage floor is crumbling away . When they did there 10 month walk through. I told them I wanted..." Read more Schumacher Homes - Review about Home Construction from Spotsylvania, Virginia Schumacher Homes "Schumacher does an excellent job pairing you to buy a home however once the home build process starts it is a different world. From my experience, contractor was reluctant to..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more