Fairview, Pennsylvania
3K views
Featured Not resolved
2.0
Turnaround Time

Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they didn't.Waiting on painters to return from nine months ago, NINE!

Loosing shingles on my roof - my dream house is a nightmare, and hopefully I will be able to unload it within the next couple of years. I spend my weekends wet vacuuming my basement and this happens EVERY time it rains!

I have lost countless photo albums and thousands of dollars of material goods that I am not going to claim because I don't want my home insurance to increase.Ridiculous!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. jqt43 is overall dissatisfied with Schumacher Homes and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about schumacher homes house construction at Schumacher Homes was poor customer service and process , but reviewer liked ability to change floor plan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Schumacher Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Schumacher Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Schumacher Homes?

Comments