Fairview, Pennsylvania
2.7K views 0 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they didn't.Waiting on painters to return from nine months ago, NINE!

Related: Schumacher Homes - MOLD MOLD MOLD

Loosing shingles on my roof - my dream house is a nightmare, and hopefully I will be able to unload it within the next couple of years. I spend my weekends wet vacuuming my basement and this happens EVERY time it rains!

I have lost countless photo albums and thousands of dollars of material goods that I am not going to claim because I don't want my home insurance to increase.Ridiculous!

Review about: Schumacher Homes Home Construction.

I liked: Ability to change floor plan.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Process.

2.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Schumacher Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Schumacher Homes House Repair Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Schumacher Homes "Had Schumacher build our house over 4 years ago. Whenever it rains hard water runs down the basement wall. Have had 3 different representatives here to try and resolve issue...." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more