Schumacher Homes - Review about Hard Wood Flooring from Englewood, Tennessee

36 of 101 Schumacher Homes reviews

ease get a lawyer and BBB involved!Take pictures and post them.

They messed up every area of our house! We moved in our home at the end of May and now have our hard wood floor splitting apart across the entire house!

There are too many other huge issues to name.They hook you with more square footage and build a poor quality house!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
36 of 101 Schumacher Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 07 #1182452 Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States

I had my house built out of the Greenville SC Office. I am absolutely happy with the results. Mistakes were made but were completely corrected shortly after reporting them. The person above reported very few pieces of usable information. What was bad and what actions were taken by Schumacher. Their goal on my house was customer satisfaction. You should present to Schumacher a clear problem description without the DRAMA that you attempted to put in your posting. I have been totally happy for almost a year now.

0 0 Reply

Sep 24, 2015 #1038354

That's terrible!! My husband & I were considering Schumacher to build for us in Hampstead. Thank goodness we didn't based on all these bad reviews we are going with Modular and extremely so far

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Schumacher Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Schumacher Homes.
Filing a new complaint about
×