Spotsylvania, Virginia
2.4K views 2 comments

Schumacher does an excellent job pairing you to buy a home however once the home build process starts it is a different world.From my experience, contractor was reluctant to listen to my concerns of the poor craftsmanship of the home and here is a few pictures to show these examples.

6 hours after moving in after a Three month the delay.

Subcontractor did not hook up drain properly flooded the upstairs of my home and flooded the downstairs as well.Sheetrock damage throughout a master and the upstairs bathroom.

This has been my experience and no one from the regional office will call me.

Will someone please help me

Review about: Home Construction.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Schumacher Homes?

Comments

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1307993

They suck

Hire a home inspector and submit your report in to the corporate office demanding for everything to get fixed otherwise you will take them to Court. I am still fighting them on my warranty issues, it's coming up on 1 year and they stepped back in my house once since then!