Schumacher Homes - Review about Home Construction from Spotsylvania, Virginia
Schumacher does an excellent job pairing you to buy a home however once the home build process starts it is a different world.From my experience, contractor was reluctant to listen to my concerns of the poor craftsmanship of the home and here is a few pictures to show these examples.
6 hours after moving in after a Three month the delay.
Subcontractor did not hook up drain properly flooded the upstairs of my home and flooded the downstairs as well.Sheetrock damage throughout a master and the upstairs bathroom.
This has been my experience and no one from the regional office will call me.
Will someone please help me
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Home Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "pricked 5x supposed to be 2x only.. because they kept on using the same veins that was already used..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."