Spotsylvania, Virginia
2.4K views 2 comments

Schumacher does an excellent job pairing you to buy a home however once the home build process starts it is a different world.From my experience, contractor was reluctant to listen to my concerns of the poor craftsmanship of the home and here is a few pictures to show these examples.

6 hours after moving in after a Three month the delay.

Subcontractor did not hook up drain properly flooded the upstairs of my home and flooded the downstairs as well.Sheetrock damage throughout a master and the upstairs bathroom.

This has been my experience and no one from the regional office will call me.

Will someone please help me

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Schumacher Homes?

Comments

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1307993

They suck

Hire a home inspector and submit your report in to the corporate office demanding for everything to get fixed otherwise you will take them to Court. I am still fighting them on my warranty issues, it's coming up on 1 year and they stepped back in my house once since then!

Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Schumacher Homes - Hidden issues... still dealing with Punch list a year later! Schumacher Homes "We signed the contract in March 2015. Construction didn't begin until around August finally, but then wasn't complete until May 2016. We had a punch list of items to be..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Schumacher Homes - Schumaker home Schumacher Homes "i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land. when they..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Victor Law Center Pa "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more