Charlotte, North Carolina
3.3K views 3 comments

NO complaints.We are rebuilding because of a fire.

Related: Schumacher Homes - Warranty

The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own land, and the expert opinion of my first cousin who is a career Construction Superintendent, we met with Schumacher Homes in Mooresville. The sales staff was very professional and took all the time we needed to answer all our questions about their processes. This is our second custombuilt home.

We are presently in the foundation stage. There were some additional challenges because we are replacing the house on one level instead of two for approximately the same size house, with a storm drain running through our lot. The builder positioned it perfectly according to city codes. We even have more front yard as a result of it.

We were also able to keep three of our existing trees. The 13 year matured Japanese Maple was relocated to the back yard with an awesome view from our bedroom picture window and the porch. The blessing in it, other than we barely survived the fire, is our temporary residence is next door to our site.

We are ready to go HOME.I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Review about: Positive Experience.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Schumacher Homes?

Comments

Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States #1323430

Wait until the home is finished! Since it is, I'm sure you have many complaints now unless Schumacher workers put this on here to get more customers- shame, shame, shame!

Please keep us updated!!!!

jlwebb26

can you please let me know how this going. I am currently thinking about going with Schumacher. Just wanna make sure we're making right decision