Schumacher Homes - Review about Shower Drain from Charleston, West Virginia

35 of 101 Schumacher Homes reviews

Shower drain not corrected per 14-day list now a year later water damage and the runaround from Schumacher.Horrible customer service.

Warranty does not exist.

I have all paperwork and documentation to support my complaint.I can be reached at 304.543.4878 if anyone would like details.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Shower Drain
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #615208 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Schumacher Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 12 Yes 12 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
35 of 101 Schumacher Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mike_mn

Oct 07 #1223894 Andover, Minnesota, United States

I an see from the photo it is not correctly installed!
Not what you want to hear, but.... You would be $ ahead if you simply hire a reputable company to come in and 'fix' the issues. Why? Well, the resulting damage cause by water leaks could ultimately cost thousands $. Once mold gets in, it a serious problem, not only structurally, but heath. Black mold can kill.
I understand they should fix the issue. but, really! Do you want to *** them off and then have them come back to fix what the screwed up? Yes, it's more money now, but your ahead in the long run.

0 0 Reply

Sep 24, 2015 #1038353

Did you get mold from the leak? I live in Eastern NC and have mold growing in my wall in my bathroom:(
I can't get anyone to come back out to fix the leak! So unhappy over my entire building experience and will be ER recommend this Builder to anyone

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.