Englewood, Tennessee
1.7K views

ease get a lawyer and BBB involved!Take pictures and post them.

They messed up every area of our house! We moved in our home at the end of May and now have our hard wood floor splitting apart across the entire house!

There are too many other huge issues to name.They hook you with more square footage and build a poor quality house!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hard wood flooring. Schumacher Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hard wood flooring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Schumacher Homes.

Had an Experience with Schumacher Homes?

Comments

Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States #1182452

I had my house built out of the Greenville SC Office.I am absolutely happy with the results.

Mistakes were made but were completely corrected shortly after reporting them. The person above reported very few pieces of usable information. What was bad and what actions were taken by Schumacher. Their goal on my house was customer satisfaction.

You should present to Schumacher a clear problem description without the DRAMA that you attempted to put in your posting.I have been totally happy for almost a year now.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #1178215

The Schumacher that did this is not in Englewood, TN but in Greenville, SC!!!

That's terrible!! My husband & I were considering Schumacher to build for us in Hampstead. Thank goodness we didn't based on all these bad reviews we are going with Modular and extremely so far