2.5K views

Schumacher does an excellent job pairing you to buy a home however once the home build process starts it is a different world.From my experience, contractor was reluctant to listen to my concerns of the poor craftsmanship of the home and here is a few pictures to show these examples.

6 hours after moving in after a Three month the delay.

Subcontractor did not hook up drain properly flooded the upstairs of my home and flooded the downstairs as well.Sheetrock damage throughout a master and the upstairs bathroom.

This has been my experience and no one from the regional office will call me.

Will someone please help me

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of home construction from Schumacher Homes and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Schumacher Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Schumacher Homes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Schumacher Homes?

Comments

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1307993

They suck

Hire a home inspector and submit your report in to the corporate office demanding for everything to get fixed otherwise you will take them to Court. I am still fighting them on my warranty issues, it's coming up on 1 year and they stepped back in my house once since then!