1.6K views

Shower drain not corrected per 14-day list now a year later water damage and the runaround from Schumacher.Horrible customer service.

Warranty does not exist.

I have all paperwork and documentation to support my complaint.I can be reached at 304.543.4878 if anyone would like details.

Mommie3010 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Schumacher Homes and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Schumacher Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Schumacher Homes shower drain for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Schumacher Homes?

Comments

Mike_mn
Andover, Minnesota, United States #1223894

I an see from the photo it is not correctly installed!

Not what you want to hear, but....You would be $ ahead if you simply hire a reputable company to come in and 'fix' the issues.

Why? Well, the resulting damage cause by water leaks could ultimately cost thousands $. Once mold gets in, it a serious problem, not only structurally, but heath. Black mold can kill.

I understand they should fix the issue.

but, really!

Do you want to *** them off and then have them come back to fix what the screwed up?Yes, it's more money now, but your ahead in the long run.

Did you get mold from the leak? I live in Eastern NC and have mold growing in my wall in my bathroom:(

I can't get anyone to come back out to fix the leak! So unhappy over my entire building experience and will be ER recommend this Builder to anyone