Update added by user Mar 22, 2011
that is not snow it is plaster board that is wet and just some trash. i also have pics of house damage
Update added by user Mar 22, 2011
i have alot more pics to prove what i say
Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2011
i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land.
when they started to build there was no trash not even one food wraper.now there is trash everywhere there is trash all around the house piles of concreat,chunks of plaster board plastic bags boy i could keep going on to sum it up there is trash from the house to the septic tank that is about 75yards away.
to the next problem we had a walk through 21 days ago and i had to do there job and find all the things wrong like my fire place is not straight,there is a door with a hole in it. my tube in master bath has a big chunk missing the floors had damage kitchen, living, room, bathroom.i could list all the problems but it would take a book.
but here is the good part they sent me the papers for the final draw 2 months ago before i even saw the house. they called and said the house was done and finished. but they did not tell the truth. i was up there the day before they called and saw the house. i never said i was there just to see what they had to say everything they said was bull.i won't sign the papers till i'm happy
now i have another walk through this week and i was up there today there is still 15 big things that need fixed in the house. no includeing the things outside.
bottom line if you are having problems don't sign the final papers till everything is complete or you will be out of luck. they make there money on the final draw so all the money spent was on products and labor they don't make a dime till final draw. go buy from someone else anyone is better than schumaker homes.
my home is in pennsylvania
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Vail Home
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "Servpro in Durango, Colorado;;a franchise owned by a very vocal, obnoxious, and greedy man. This company serves as a bad example for Servpro, by knowingly allowing its subcontractors to perform..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- "Authorize.net enforces TOS unfairly.If you are a big customer then you are able to elude their TOS enforcement team. Authorize.net does not allow internet tobacco sales, right? ..."
- "THE PIITSBURGH POLICE ARE VERY AGGRESIVE I MEAN REALLY THEY SHOULD GO TO STUDY BEFORE DOING THE JOB BECAUSE MY BUDDY GET BEAT FOR NO REASON I WILL NOT INSULT..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."