Update added by user Mar 22, 2011
that is not snow it is plaster board that is wet and just some trash. i also have pics of house damage
Update added by user Mar 22, 2011
i have alot more pics to prove what i say
Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2011
i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land.
when they started to build there was no trash not even one food wraper.now there is trash everywhere there is trash all around the house piles of concreat,chunks of plaster board plastic bags boy i could keep going on to sum it up there is trash from the house to the septic tank that is about 75yards away.
to the next problem we had a walk through 21 days ago and i had to do there job and find all the things wrong like my fire place is not straight,there is a door with a hole in it. my tube in master bath has a big chunk missing the floors had damage kitchen, living, room, bathroom.i could list all the problems but it would take a book.
but here is the good part they sent me the papers for the final draw 2 months ago before i even saw the house. they called and said the house was done and finished. but they did not tell the truth. i was up there the day before they called and saw the house. i never said i was there just to see what they had to say everything they said was bull.i won't sign the papers till i'm happy
now i have another walk through this week and i was up there today there is still 15 big things that need fixed in the house. no includeing the things outside.
bottom line if you are having problems don't sign the final papers till everything is complete or you will be out of luck. they make there money on the final draw so all the money spent was on products and labor they don't make a dime till final draw. go buy from someone else anyone is better than schumaker homes.
my home is in pennsylvania
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Vail Home
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nancy seems to have a conspiracy theory about every negative post. I ordered pool paint and was told SS could match any Sherwin Williams color. Great! Paint arrived, not the..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "Shower drain not corrected per 14-day list now a year later water damage and the runaround from Schumacher. Horrible customer service. Warranty does not exist. I have all paperwork and..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."
- "Went to the one in West mifflin pa I ordered take out my salad looks really bad and I asked for extra sauce on my wings and they barely had..."
- "Authorize.net enforces TOS unfairly.If you are a big customer then you are able to elude their TOS enforcement team. Authorize.net does not allow internet tobacco sales, right? ..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."