Mcdonald, Pennsylvania
1.8K views

We built with them in 2013, after 2 years of being told they would fix their warranty issues we just received notice that it's not their fault and it's our responsibility.I have emails from them telling me that they would fix it!

And now they are refusing! They are slow to respond to anything after your house is complete, service after the sale is horrible, and they will change their mind on a whim.

Normally I would say keep everything in writing but that doesn't matter to them.I would look for another builder, I will certainly never build with them again.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $5000. Slyder1129 is overall dissatisfied with Schumacher Homes. The most disappointing about schumacher homes house construction at Schumacher Homes was no response, poor management and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Schumacher Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Schumacher Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Schumacher Homes?

Comments

Gibsonia, Pennsylvania, United States #968601

Same issues, next time I will go with a local builder they need training on customer service!

Please get a lawyer and BBB involved!Take pictures and post them.

They messed up every area of our house! We moved in our home at the end of May and now have our hard wood floor splitting apart across the entire house!

There are too many other huge issues to name.They hook you with more square footage and build a poor quality house!